Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hi. I'm Brian.

My name is Brian Shonsi.  I am a cat.  My brother's name is Dexter.  He is a colobus monkey.  You'll be hearing from him soon.

I was "adopted" three weeks ago by a family of five humans.  I call them Stooge, Stoogess, and the three child stooges.  Stooge doesn't like me very much, so I sit on his lap a lot.  Stoogess cleans up my poop and feeds me and pets me and lets me bite her.  The three child stooges are useless to me and I will probably eat them soon.

I will probably grow up to be a jaguar or something, but right now I'm a small cat.  I'm only six months old, so I have a way to go.  In the meantime, I'll be living with the Stooge family, and making my observations about them here.

Tune in every now and then, why don't you?  Purr.  Head bonks.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog thingy! I will put a link to it on my blog thingy. I look forward to reading your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cujo! Thanks for the warm welcome! Head bonks to you.

    ReplyDelete