Monday, February 27, 2012


Brian, I know, man, sometimes I have to go to so-called "Bring your Monkey to Work Day."  But one time another person who works in that clinic brought her animals too, so it wasn't so bad.  We made like we were doing a special operation on an orangutan, called a circumcision.  It's some kinda procedure where they strap you in and make a cut on the private area, I think.  We didn't REALLY do the "circ" (that's the medical jargon) - we were just messing around to get some silly photos!  It's not like the place is a Circus.  Duh!  It'a a big deal University Medical Center.  They don't usually have animals there...BUT on circ day you can usually hear some kind of noise that sounds like lambs bleating...?

1 comment:

  1. Dexter, remind me never to go drinking with you. Just looking at that makes my crotch hurt.

    ReplyDelete