Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who are you wearing?

Brian, who are you wearing?  Guess what.  Don't say "Jean" or "Long John" or something like that.  Duh!  Today is the day when you say WHO designed what you're wearing?  Like say - Today I'm wearing Paul Frank...(and man, is he heavy!).  BTW, Paul Frank is my friend.

I don't think you have a diamond collar (yet), and I hear ya when you say you don't want a F*** collar.  But guess what, Brian.  I just heard about the Golden Collar Awards for Animal movie stars!  Since you are a REAL live cat, you should get in a movie and then win a GOLDEN COLLAR!  Duh!  When they give it to you, make sure to find out who designed it.  Then, for example, you could say like: "I'm wearing Doug Dunn, the famous Goldsmith on Whidbey, darling."  What kind of movie should you be in?  This is an idea we could have lots of fun thinking about, know what I'm sayin'?

The last movie I saw in a movie theater was "Return of the Planet of the Apes" - and that was about a year ago!  I also went to "Chimps in Space" and "Mighty Joe Young" quite a long time ago.  Today I'm going to see "Hugo."  Guess what, there's a dog in that one too.  I didn't get to go to the theater to see "The Artist," but I know that dog, Uggy, was the main star of that film.  Also I wanna see the horse movie too.  I don't know if the horse were to win Best Animal Actor whether they would give him a golden collar...or maybe he'd get golden reins... Hey, that sounds like golden rain, you know like drops of gold, like a golden shower.  That's what a horse might get.  If they awarded him a small pet-sized collar, he might get pissed OFF.  Then they'd have to say: "Whoa whoa, don't stirrup so much drama!"

I'm gonna get popcorn too. (But I always bring my own pop - that's the way I roll.  Don't tell anyone, man.)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I am naked. So I guess I am wearing no one. Earlier, one of the small, non-stooges tried to put a bow on me, but I ran away. Later, while she was trying to play a video game, I snuck up and bit her on the leg. Hahahaha. Try it sometime.

    I'm not much for watching movie award shows. I might be a little self-absorbed, but those Hollywood types are over the top.

    I'm going to bed early tonight. Stoogess is planning to take me to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete